Work has kept me away from the allotment the last few weeks but I still found the time to finish filling in the gaps in the pallet frame and keep on top of the weeding. I’ve also managed to womble 2 doors on Freecycle as well as 2 large compost bins. I’ve also managed to womble 2 water butts as well. I really need to find the time to complete the shed so I can start capturing some water.
In the mean time I put a little tarp over 1 water butt to try and catch a bit of water. In regards to actually growing food the grapes are sprouting nicely.
Also my peas are starting to grow.
Something else is starting to grow too but I’ve lost my written plan of whats growing where so at present this is a mystery plant!
I’ve also been told not to panic in regards to other plants sown as it’s still early so I’m still waiting for my King Edward potatoes and runner beans to show. I’m hoping to get back to the shed around 21st May, I’ve got to grab the tiling work while it’s there as I’m self employed.